|Резюме № 21965662||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 23 мая, 07:29|
Contracting, tendering, subcontracting engineer (contracts administrator)/Procurement & logistics specialist, supervisor По договоренности
Готов к командировкам.
Дата рождения: 22 ноября 1974, 43 года. Не женат, детей нет, гражданство Россия.
Южно-Сахалинск, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, готов к переезду
07.2017—н.в. 11 месяцев
LLC PCF GOLD SPARK, г. Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, полная занятость.
Location: Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin Island, Russia
Area of business: Industrial and Civil construction. Maintenance of capital facilities. Road and Location: Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin Island, Russia
Area of business: Industrial and Civil construction. Maintenance of capital facilities. Road and construction equipment rental services;
The company takes part as a contractor in international Oil & Gas projects carried out in Sakhalin region, Russia, providing services related to temporary and capital facilities turn-key construction, maintenance and repair of industrial facilities. Among other projects the company participates in Oil and Gas Project Sakhalin – 1 (the project operator: Exxon Neftegaz Limited) in which the company acts as a contractor of Fluor Daniel Eurasia Inc. for maintenance of the access roads to well sites, as well as carries out a number of projects related to construction and maintenance of production facilities of several oilfield service companies working in Sakhalin Island and in the Khabarovsk region. The company is a key contractor for construction, repair and maintenance of municipal and agricultural facilities in Sakhalin region.
• Comprehensive tender and contracting work.
- Seeking ongoing tenders, requests for proposals (RFP) and other information in the market of industrial and civil construction services, technical maintenance and construction materials supply services for the purpose of promoting the company services in the market;
- Preparing prequalification documents, price and technical tenders, general coordination of work of the company’s subdivisions and subcontractors within preparing general tender packages either within large international and Russian construction projects or within public procurement events conducted under the Russian Federal Laws Nos. FZ-44, FZ-223 and FZ-94, and further proceeding with the company participation in the consequent tender events, electronic bids and reverse auctions. Representing the company at the sessions of tender and purchasing commissions;
- Pre-award contract work, stipulating contracts terms and condition, finalizing and sign off of contracts, administrating the contracts and past-award work for execution of the contracts terms and conditions, including EPC, PC, EPCM contracts, supply contracts, integrated logistics services, custom clearance, certification and other services contracts;
- Claim work;
- Issue and approving with a client the set of primary documents needed for billing the client;
- Taking part in meeting with clients (weekly, monthly) including conference calls and attending meeting in the offices of clients;
- Subcontracting, negations with subcontractors, writing and stipulation of the terms and conditions of all necessary subcontracts, coordination of subcontractors co-work and interaction with co-contractors within projects, verifying correctness of the amounts invoiced by subcontractors and approving the invoices.
- Supporting all necessary business correspondence and communications, issue and getting approved with a client all necessary primary documents required for billing the client (timesheets, material requisitions, waybills, various documents forms operated by clients);
- Reporting to clients, issue and getting approved with clients daily reports on the works progress, provided human resources and machinery, materials supplied, etc.
• Procurement of the projects with materials and logistics support (supply chain).
- Comprehensive work on arranging for, coordination and logistics support of procurement of the construction sites including purchase of construction materials, spare parts, construction equipment, PPE, metal ware and other items.
- Requests for proposals (RFP), making comparative analysis of the proposals received from vendors. Negotiations with vendors on reduce of prices based on an estimated fair price or a weighted average market price. Selection of successful vendors and justification of the choice to the management and clients, or justification to the management or a client single source purchases when such purchase is extremely needed or there is no a choice.
- Stipulation of the terms and conditions for supply of materials and placing orders to the vendors. Writing and conclusion of sales agreements, service agreements for providing logistics support (transportation, storage, customs clearance) and other services;
- Developing Bills of quantities and approval those with clients under EPC contracts, justification and approval of prices, quantities, specifications and terms with clients and subcontractors.
- Investigating the market seeking to find new prospective vendors and keeping respective data bases. Analyzing the market of materials ordinarily procured for the projects the company participates in, and tracking dynamics of prices in the markets (seasonal and the general dynamic). Monitoring of new proposals for cooperation received from the market players, justification and selection of the prospective or requiring the attention business proposals, considering the ways and opportunities of the cooperation;
- Work with freight forwarders on coordinating and managing inbound and outbound cargoes conveyances (including multimodal and intermodal ones), issue of shipping documents, customs clearance coordination;
• Other functions
- Attending meetings conducted by clients on HSE issues, procurement, logistics and other procedures. Work on further implementation of the clients instructions, recommendations and orders in the frames of respective projects carried out;
- Developing internal procedures and rules based on projects requirements;
- Coordinating the work of the company subdivisions within projects for the purpose of saving company’s money, increase of services quality and observation of the schedules committed.
02.2014—07.2017 3 года 6 месяцев
Contracting engineer / Lead logistics and procurement specialist
LLC OIL SERVICE, г. Sakhalin Island Kholmsk city.
Job location: Sakhalin Island, Russia (Kholmsk / Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk towns)
Area of business: Integrated Logistics, Supply Services (supply chain) / Operating owned Industrial Services and Storage Facility for providing complete range of logistics services, safe storage and multipurpose industrial services.
General description: LLC OIL SERVICE, operating its owned Industrial Service and Storage Facility (hereinafter - the Industrial Facility) of 50000 sqm, located in Kholmsk / Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk towns, Sakhalin region, Russia that was arranged and constructed from the grass roots on the territory of an industrial purposed land plot in Kholmsk town (Sakhalin region), provides integrated logistics and procurement services, multipurpose industrial services. As of the time of my work in the company it provided services for oilfield service companies, logistics and production companies (Halliburton, Linden, Baker Hughes) working within oil and gas projects Sakhalin-1, Sakhalin-2 and Sakhalin-3 projects;
My job in this company commenced since purchase by the company of the mentioned land plot, its further improvement and construction in the territory thereof of the Storage and Industrial Services Facility. My work on this stage included complete scope of preaward and past award contract work, including search, selection and contracting of construction and service contractors, further administration of the concluded contracts, arranging for the necessary materials procurement (construction materials, prepared concrete, metal ware and pipes, cable and wire, fuel, working hand tools and equipment, PPE, purchase of services related to miscellaneous certifications, fire, security alarm, HVAC systems installation and all other services required, purchase of cargo lifting equipment (cranes and forklifts) to be used in the further operations at the Industrial Facility and the spare parts for this equipment), as well as arranging for all necessary logistics support: transportations and materials storage. By way of doing so there have been constructed and launched into operation 5000 sqm of unheated warehouses, one heated warehouse / workshop, 8000 sqm of open hard surface laydowns and one administrative premise.
After completion of the facility construction I proceeded with working as a lead logistics and procurement specialist, that corresponded to the main specialization of the company, performing the functions related to providing services of safe keeping of the commodities of miscellaneous kinds (both cold and warm storage, open air storage), including drilling muds and hazardous chemicals and equipment of the oilfield service companies, small technical maintenance, repair and modification of their equipment (welding works, assembling units from components, cleaning tanks, packing the equipment, welding steel works from delivered components and purchased metal ware, and other services of industrial nature. I provided complete inventory stocks control and inventory reconciliations, incoming control of inbound cargoes and the issuing those to the clients, supervised cargo handling operations (loading/offloading of cargoes, ensuring safety, observation of the requirements to the cargoes alignment and fastening, arrange for and coordinate shipments / freight forwarding of cargoes by all kinds of transport, including intermodal transportations). Being the facility supervisor, I carried out supervision for all operations at the facility, including managing the personnel (~ 20 men), made all necessary arrangements for rendering miscellaneous services in the territory of the facility, carried out receiving of clients cargoes by bills of lading in seaports, at the railway facilities, and arranged for those cargoes transportations to the final destinations.
The another function of mine was carrying out procurement services to the clients (industrial supplies) and completion of the committed purchase orders. It included vendors search (RFPs, bargaining prices reduce, approval of vendors and supply terms with clients (including preparing for clients the comparative analysis of the proposal received from three competitive vendors), direct purchase of the supplies and their movement through the supply chain from suppliers to the consignees, as well as ensured purchase of materials and consumables for the own needs of the company.
My main job responsibilities also included administration of the concluded contracts, fulfillment of their commercial and technical terms, providing commercial reporting to the clients on the services procured to them, and completion of invoices for billing the clients, as well as provided for settlement of all the matters related to the facility operation and its personnel management.
In the course of the project development, I have been engaged in the search of new potential clients among the oil service companies and projects operators in Sakhalin region to attract them to make use of the Industrial Facility. It included issue of the presentations, negotiations with regard to the possibilities of co-work and other matters, provided for the company participation in tenders, preparing of tender proposals packages, comprehensively participated contracts preaward negotiations of co-work terms and prices, stipulations of the contracts terms and conditions and contracts execution.
01.2010—02.2014 4 года 2 месяца
Procurement and logistics engineer / contracts engineer
LLC LOGISTIC STAR SAKHALIN, г. Sakhalin Island Kholmsk town, полная занятость.
Job location: Sakhalin Island, Russia, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
Area of business: Integrated Logistics, Supply Services.
1. All works, including complete scope of tender and contract work (including pre-award activities) and further contracts administration as follows:
• Search of prospective tenders in the market of integrated logistics (safe custody, transportation, freight forwarding, etc) and procurement services, and obtaining participation of company in these tenders. Carrying out comprehensive further contracts pre-award and past award work. Participation in Gazprom tenders, work with other electronic bidding systems applied by Oil & Gas operators working in Sakhalin (Exxon Neftegaz Limited, Sakhalin Energy, Gazprom Dobycha Shelf Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk).
• Search for new clients and business partners, business communications and negotiations with possible clients and partners;
• Pre-award and past-award contract work. Negotiating contracts terms, writing and further administering contracts for materials supply and service agreements, EPC contracts, distribution agreements.
Logistics, procurement, operational planning, project control and all necessary commercial work:
• Providing for integrated logistics and procurement services, lead time based material supply planning, stocks planning (safety, transit and maximum stocks), working out cost and time effective transportation routes, documentation handling (shipping paperwork), arrangement for materials storage (heated storage, open laydowns, sheltered) according to MSDS, HSE requirements.
• Coordination of the co-work of the company’s warehouses and supplier and freight forwarders, planning shipments and materials deliveries, making shipments plans for freight forwarders and materials receiving plans for warehouses supervisors.
• Arranging for materials transportation, developing optimal transportation routes based on time and cost factors, communications with freight forwarders (seas, railway, on-road and air transportations).
04.2008—09.2009 1 год 6 месяцев
Projects Contracts, Tendering and Subcontracting Manager
KENTZ RUSSIA, LLC, г. Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, полная занятость.
Job location: Sakhalin Island, Russia
Project description: Exxon Neftegaz Ltd’s Sakhalin – I project; Civil construction;
Job Title: Contracts, Tendering and Subcontracting specialist (Contracts Administrator)
Area of business: Civil Construction and the related services.
COMMERCIAL & CONTRACT (EPC) WORK, PROCUREMENT & LOGISTICS including:
• Managing on-site Contracts department within a separate EPC project performed by the company under contract for construction of oilers residential village; Execution and coordination of the EPC co-parties work as provided by the EPC contract.
• Subcontracting, approval of vendors with the Client, and contracting the vendors approved by the Client within the EPC contract (subcontractors for civil construction, electrical works, materials supply and providing services to the project). Conducting bids and RFPs for the services, personnel, equipment and materials supply to be subcontracted. Analyzing the proposals received and preliminary selection of the bidders for submitting the short list of the qualified bidders to the Client. Final negotiations with the selected bidders and approving the successful bidder with the Client All necessary subcontracts writing, awards, and signs off. Rates and prices justification and stipulation. Bidders multifactor assessment (pricial, technical, HSE, reputation, and other factors)
• Work on completion of the subcontracts past award work, including modifications stipulation and writing, approvals by the Client, and their further execution. Change orders writing and approvals. Contracts close out. Reconciliations of services and payments.
• Comprehensive procurement of materials for the project (within EPC project procedures). Purchase orders issue and handling. Transport Logistics, including deliveries from abroad; Work with shipping and commercial paperwork;
• Daily progress and costs analyses, tracking accumulated YTD costs within completing the contract, and reporting to Client and to the head office. Work with invoices and payments tracking.
• Comprehensive claim work under subcontracts, resolving disputes with Client.
• Coordination of the implementation of the client HSE, Security, Purchasing, and other programs.
• Developing complete set of commercial documentation (Purchase Orders, Materials Receiving, and Issue Reports (MRR & IR), Timesheets, Master time sheets, equipment timing lists, etc) and approval the forms with the Client for use within the project carried out.
09.2007—12.2007 4 месяца
Cost control and planning specialist / contract administrator
EASTERN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY – VECO LIMITED, JV, г. Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, полная занятость.
Area of business: Oil & Gas construction;
Main Responsibilities: work at the ExxonMobil’s OPF construction site within Sakhalin – 1 project in the north of Sakhalin Island, Russia.
- Cost and expenses everyday control, track, and reporting. Work with other departments of the company, and coordination of their everyday reporting in the frames of further invoicing the Client.
- Forming and approving by the Client everyday performance reports of accumulated man-hours for the day, utilization of construction equipment, materials procured, etc for further invoicing and reimbursement by the Client and to subcontractors.
- Miscellaneous contract administration works, all rates and costs estimation and stipulation with the Client.
03.2006—03.2007 1 год 1 месяц
Projects Contracts, Tendering and Subcontracting Manager / Contract administrator
FLUOR DANIEL EURASIA INC, г. Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, полная занятость.
Job Title: Contracts administrator
Area of business: Oil & Gas / Civil / industrial Construction / Construction Management services
Main Responsibilities: work at the ExxonMobil’s Chaevo OPF construction site within Sakhalin – 1 project in the north of Sakhalin Island, Russia.
Contract & commercial work, procurement as follows:
• Work on administration of the Project’s major EPC contract for construction services, providing labor, construction equipment, procurement, and services (Final contract value: USD 250 mln), executing the commercial terms and conditions of the contract. Close out of the contract.
• Administration, completion, and close out of four general contracts for the Lease Equipment and Spare Parts Supply (Final contract value: USD30mln) for the project needs (up to the contracts close out).
• Comprehensive pre and past award work on third parties equipment rent contracts on a call off basis (within EPC contract) and providing of on-site temporary warehouses. (Final contract value: $ 24mln).
• All Contract analytics and reporting to the management on the accumulated value of the contract, everyday analyses of the performed works under the contract, costs and resources involved reporting;
• RFPs and placing orders for manufacturing steel works, supply of materials and construction services. Justification of price proposals received basing on an estimated “fair price” or a average market price.
• Justification and submittal to the Client approval Single Source Purchase Requests;
• Holding weekly meetings with subcontractors and issue of the minutes thereof;
• Processing invoices as per the contracts and justification of amounts invoiced. Invoices payments initiation;
• Handling contractual regular issues. Issuing contract modifications and change orders.
• Claim work. Issue, resolving, and settling the claims.
03.2005—07.2005 5 месяцев
Logistics & safety coordinator
CHIOYDA TOYO SAKHALIN DEVELOPMENT LTD (CTSD, LTD) (a Japanese EPC consortium), г. Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, полная занятость.
Area of business: Oil & Gas Construction
Main Responsibilities: work within Sakhalin – 2 project held by Sakhalin Energy Investment Company (the international consortium of GasProm, Shell, Mitsui, Mitsubishi);
HSE AND LOGISTICS as follows:
• HSE general supervision, coordination and consulting the contractors; Daily reporting of the incidents, near miss cases, etc.
• Job Safety Analyses (JSA) issue and taking part in Work Method Statements discussion. Risk Assessment.
• Arrangement of lay down storage areas according to safety standards.
• General supervision for safe work of contractors. Relevant Tool Box Meeting conduction to the contractor’s personnel.
• Daily Reporting (HSE supervision) and Safety Analysis (risk assessment (JSA), works methods discussions, risk matrixes, etc);
• Implementation of Client’s HSE, Security, and other programs in the frames of the project.
10.2002—12.2004 2 года 3 месяца
Financial analyst / procurement and logistics manager
JOINT VENTURE OKEAN-MS, CO., LTD, г. Санкт-Петербург, полная занятость.
Job Title: Financial Analyst / Procurement And Logistics Manager
Work Location: Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Area of business: Fishery and seafood production, fishing fleet management.
Main Responsibilities: work within investment project in the field of international fishery and fish processing.
FINANCIAL ANALYTICS, BUSINESS PROJECTING, AND MARKET RESEARCH, including:
• Making Complete Investment Business Plans for projects in fishery, including complete business planning, financial and economic planning according to the Russian and international practices;
• Financial and Economic Evaluation of projects, including both statistic and dynamic (NPV, IRR, RI, etc.) methods and analyses, as well as estimation the projects attractiveness for the investors;
• Key Performance Indicators (KPI) projecting and tracking how the actual KP’s achieved match to the projected in the business plans;
• Operational planning of the procurement (fuel, oil, water, other supplies), services, all job activities and operations. Cash flow and payments planning and forecasting. Projecting and Tracking operative expenses, costs incurred and other cash inflows/outflows;
• Budgeting business processes; Financial and economic analysis.
Projecting and Tracking operative expenses, costs incurred and other cash inflows/outflows;
09.2000—12.2001 1 год 4 месяца
Procurement and logistics specialist
LLC KRAFT FOODS RUSSIA ((a branch of Philip Morris Inc), г. Санкт-Петербург, полная занятость.
Work Location: Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Area of business: FMCG Production; Instant coffee production (Jacobs and Maxwell House instant coffee brands)
Main Responsibilities: work at the newly built coffee production plant built by Kraft Foods (a branch of Phillip Morris Inc.) in Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
Procurement and logistics as follows:
• Import of Raw Materials (coffee poweder) / Export of the Finished Goods (jarred coffee);
• Procurement and logistics: purchase of coffee powder (15000 mt annually). Importing raw materials and packaging from abroad (Europe, USA) inward Russia;
• Stocks planning on the basis of MRP. Making schedules of raw and packing materials purchase and delivery to meet production demands and storage capacities. Weekly correction of the schedule depending on the deviations in sales and production plans.
• Physical distribution of finished goods;
• Arranging for transportation and warehousing, including bidding for logistics services. Coordination of freight forwarders, customs brokers, and warehouses co-work;
• Optimization of production, procurement, transportation & warehousing processes to reduce the cost and avoid stock outs;
• Issuing, handling, and work with shipping papers (Bill of Ladings, Air Waybills, Waybill, TIR);
USD300K saving was achieved in result of measures undertaken to optimize delivery routes, package, time, and proper cargo equipment usage, as well as using the allowances of free storage of the transit stocks. Additional USD100K saving was achieved in result of reduced warehousing costs due to better stocks planning, better control of stocks in transit, and tight coordination of the freight forwarders activity, good coordination and planning of the production and supply chain service.
05.1998—08.2001 3 года 4 месяца
Supply shore base manager for marine drilling works
SAKHALIN ENERGY INVESTMENT COMPANY, г. Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, полная занятость.
Area of business: Oil and gas extraction. Operator of Sakhalin-2 project.
• Managing onshore supply base’s personnel;
• Materials procurement and deliveries thereof to offshore drilling and production platforms, including industrial chemicals, technical gases supply; bulking materials, materials requiring special temperature regime during transportation and warehousing, fuel, etc;
• Transport logistics. Export / Import operations; Stevedore works arrangement and coordination. Customs clearance;
• Work with port services and administration.
• Coordination of the subcontractors co-work;
• Inventory Stocks Management & Control; Materials ordering and reordering.
• Ocean freights handling in the seaports. Work with of shipping papers
• MRR, Cargo Manifests, Materials Issue, and other paperwork issue;
• Warehousing organization & management.
01.1997—05.1998 1 год 5 месяцев
Export/import & procurement / logistics specialist
JSC “AMUR SHIPBUILDING PLANT” (ASP), г. Komsomolsk-na-Amure the Russian Far East, полная занятость.
Work Location: Komsomolsk-na-Amure, Russian Far East
• Administration of the contracts for construction drilling rig foundation (the spacer - 14000 ton) and low radioactive waste treatment barge for McDermott Shipbuilding Inc, as well as the same within the project of Russian Commercial fleet renovation under control of the government of Russian Federation, as follows:
• Tendering. Invitation to Tenders and bid package documentation blank forms issue, distribution to the bidders, collecting the returned bids, selection of the successful bidders. Contract writing, signing off, and their further administration and close out.
• Import of equipment from the abroad of Russia
• Work with the customs and federal agencies (for hard currency payments control, for instance);
• Selection of contractors by results of bids;
• Execution of contracts. Claim work; Invoices accounting and payment tracking.
• Control of customs regimes of temporary import;
• Arranging for transportation and storage of materials and equipment;
• Work with governmental authorities and agencies regulating the industry and business execution.
Far East Technological University
Факультет: INTERNATIONAL ECONOMY, COMMERCE AND LOGISTICS.
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Специальность: INTERNATIONAL ECONOMY, COMMERCE AND LOGISTICS.
Курсы и тренинги
Fluor Daniel Eurasia Inc
Contract Management and Construction awareness (on-job training)
Kraft Foods Russia (branch of Phillip Morris Inc)
Logistics & Procurement Management Intensive Courses (on-job training)
Навыки и умения
Английский (свободно владею).
SAP/R3 operator (trained in Coopers price waterhouse)
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, etc)
Large experience of work within large international EPC projects, work in well-known transnational companies like FLUOR DANIEL, KRAFT FOODS (PHILLIP MORRIS (
Permanent residence is Sakhalin, ready for a relocation, work on a rotation basis