|Резюме № 21965662||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 16 февраля, 10:12|
Contracts Specialist, Administrator / Supervisor or specialist for logistics and procurement По договоренности
Готов к командировкам.
Дата рождения: 22 ноября 1974, 43 года. Не женат, детей нет, гражданство Россия.
Южно-Сахалинск, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, готов к переезду
02.2014—н.в. 4 года 1 месяц
Contracting engineer / Lead logistics and procurement specialist
LLC OIL SERVICE, г. Sakhalin Island Kholmsk city.
Job Title: Contracting engineer / Lead logistics and procurement specialist
Job location: Sakhalin Island, Russia (Kholmsk / Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk towns)
Area of business: Integrated Logistics, Supply Services (supply chain) / Operation of owned Industrial Service and Storage Facility for providing complete range of logistics services, safe storage and multipurpose industrial services.
General description: LLC OIL SERVICE operates its owned Industrial Service and Storage Facility (hereinafter - the Industrial Facility) of 50000 sqm, located in Kholmsk / Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk towns, Sakhalin region, Russia that was arranged and constructed from the grass roots on the territory of an industrial purposed land plot in Kholmsk town (Sakhalin region).
My job in this company commenced since purchase by the company of the above mentioned land plot, its further improvement and construction in the territory thereof of an Industrial Base. My work on this stage included complete scope of preaward and past award contract work (selection and contracting of construction and service contractors, further administration of the concluded contracts), arranging for the necessary materials procurement (construction materials, prepared concrete, steelwork and pipes, cable and wire, fuel, working hand tools and equipment, PPE, purchase of services related to miscellaneous certifications, fire, security alarm, HVAC systems installation and all other services required, purchase of cargo lifting equipment (cranes and forklifts) to be used in the further operations at the Industrial Facility and the spare parts for this equipment), as well as arranging for all necessary logistics support: transportations and materials storage. As of the present time, there have been constructed and launched into operation 4 cold storage warehouses, 1 heated warehouse / workshop, 8000 sqm of open hard surface laydowns and an administrative premise.
After completion of the facility construction and up to presently I have been working as a lead logistics and procurement specialist, that corresponds to the main specialization of the company, performing the functions related to providing the services of safe keeping of the commodities of miscellaneous kinds (both cold and warm storage, open air storage), including drilling muds chemicals. I provide complete inventory stocks control, incoming control of inbound cargoes and the issue thereof to the clients, supervise cargo handling operations (loading/offloading of cargoes, ensuring safety, observation of the requirements to the cargoes alignment and fastening, arrange for and coordinate shipments / freight forwarding of cargoes by all kinds of transport, including intermodal transportations. Being the facility supervisor, I carry out supervision for all operations at the facility, including managing the personnel (slingers, warehousemen, loading equipment operators), make all necessary arrangements for rendering miscellaneous services of industrial nature at the territory of the facility (assembling / disassembling of equipment, packing and crating of the equipment, manufacturing of steel structures, etc. Carry out receiving of clients cargoes by bills of lading in seaports, at the railway facilities, and arrange for these cargoes transportations to the final destinations.
The another function of mine is carrying out procurement services to the clients (industrial supplies). It includes purchase of the supplies and their movement through the chain from suppliers to the consignees, as well as ensure procurement of goods for the own needs of the facility.
My main job responsibilities also includes administration of the concluded contracts, fulfillment of their commercial terms, providing commercial reporting to the clients on the services procured to them and invoicing, as well as provide for settlement of all the matters related to the facility operation and its personnel management.
In the course of the project development, I have been engaged in the search of potential clients among the oil service companies and projects operators in Sakhalin region to attract them to make use of the Industrial Facility. It included issue of the presentations, negotiations with regard to the possibilities of co-work and other matters, provided for the company participation in tenders, preparing of tender proposals packages, comprehensively participated contracts preaward negotiations of co-work terms and prices, stipulations of the contracts terms and conditions and contracts execution.
My everyday job duties include comprehensive contracts administration and execution of the commercial terms thereof, issue of all necessary reporting documents pursuant to the contracts. Issue and collect all primary reporting on the services rendered to the client, timesheets, and then use them to form the drafts of monthly invoices to be submitted to the clients for payment. Prepare and transmit to accountants consolidated reports required for formation of invoices on the monthly amounts earned by our company, originals of primary documents and invoices. Issue all necessary addenda and amendments to the contracts, calculate pricing (with giving consideration to logistics costs and overheads) and in further arrange for fulfillment of the additional obligations taken.
So, in brief my main functionality includes:
- Preaward contract work, contracts writing and conclusion, administering the contracts concluded and fulfillment of their commercial provisions (pastaward work). Everyday reporting to the clients on completion of contracts.
- Ensuring proper participation of the company in tenders for procurement and integrated logistics services.
- Search for material procurement suppliers according to the requests of clients, conclusion of contracts with the suppliers, work out efficient logistics routes, calculate pricing, issue of Price and Commercial Proposals (Quotations) to clients, obtain approvals and Purchase orders from clients.
- Completion of the Purchase orders for goods and services.
- Carrying out planned logistics operations. Inventory control. SKUs movement reporting. Arranging for and supervision for loading/offloading works at the Industrial facility according to HSE requirements.
- Receiving of cargoes (containers) in the seaports by Bill of Ladings and at the railway stations. Arranging for the cargoes transportation to the final destinations according to shipping instructions of clients. Ensuring of the emptied containers return to the owners (shipping lines, railroad)
- Issue of warehouse reports and shipping papers (waybills, packing lists, etc), including the ones in format of the “western” companies: Materials Received Reports (MRR), Cargo manifests, Materials Issue, Materials Return, packing lists, waybills.
- Comprehensive commercial support to the operations: approval of primary reporting documents for formation of invoices, negotiations, discussions of possible co-works and elaboration of the plans of the taken obligation completion.
01.2010—02.2014 4 года 2 месяца
Procurement and logistics engineer / contracts engineer
LLC LOGISTIC STAR SAKHALIN, г. Sakhalin Island Kholmsk town, полная занятость.
1. All works, including complete scope of tender and contract work (including pre-award activities) and further contracts administration as follows:
- Search of prospective tenders on the market of integrated logistics (safe custody, transportation, freight forwarding, etc) and procurement services, and obtaining participation of company in these tenders, and further contracts pre-award and past award work, including Invitations to Tenders handling, processing bid documentation, works completion plans elaboration, prepare and submittal of the bids. Participation in GAZPROM tenders, work with other electronic bidding systems applied by Oil & Gas operators working in Sakhalin (EXXONMOBIL).
- Negotiations with possible clients;
- Pre-award and past-award contract work. Writing and execution of the contracts.
- Contracts administration, including contracts for:
- Construction and renovation works; justification of the Bill of Quantities and the estimations.
- Contracts for integrated logistics services: transportation, including hazardous cargoes, safe custody, waste disposal and other industrial services.
- Contracts for supply of material procurement, including drilling mud materials, fuel and lubricants, auxiliary equipment for sites, manufacturing of field auxiliary premises (heated containerized lockers, field offices), and other. Planning and approval with clients of supplied goods lots within blanket purchase orders and contracts. Stocks control and the replenishment thereof planning.
- Contracts for providing labor and logistics personnel, lease of construction equipment, other similar services.
Also, I performed subcontracting activities, including tendering and selection of a number of subcontractors. It included ITT distribution, preparing of tender scope packages, pre-bid qualifications of the subcontractors, bids received evaluation, and further selection of successful bidders. Reporting to the management by results of bids, bidders assessment and recommending the winner (justified by method of ratings and ranging).
Logistics, procurement, operational planning, project control and all necessary commercial work:
- Providing for integrated logistics and procurement services, lead time based material supply planning, stocks planning (safety, transit and maximum stocks), working out cost and time effective transportation routes, documentation handling (shipping paperwork), arrangement for materials storage (heated storage, open laydowns, sheltered) according to MSDS, HSE requirements.
- Coordination of Warehouse (supplier) and freight forwarders co-work, shipments and materials deliveries planning, making shipments plans for freight forwarders and materials receiving plans for warehouses supervisors.
- Transport and Warehouse Logistics supervision and coordination. Arranging of storage according to HSE rules, materials utilization plans, etc. Works with intermodal freight forwarders, customs brokers.
04.2008—09.2008 6 месяцев
KENTZ RUSSIA, LLC, г. Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, полная занятость.
- Managing on-site Contracts department within the separate project performed by the company under EPC contract for completion of oilers residential village; Execution and coordination of the EPC co-parties work as provided by the EPC contract.
- All Contract pre-award work, including negotiations with subcontractors assigned by the Client within EPC contract and contracting them. Prebid qualifications. Bids for outsourced services, personnel, equipment. All necessary subcontracts writing, awards, and signs off. Rates and prices justification and stipulation. Bidders multifactor assessment (pricial, technical, HSE, reputation, and other factors)
- All Contracts and Subcontracts past award work, including modifications stipulation and writing, approvals by the Client, and their further execution. Change orders writing and approvals. Contracts close out. Reconciliations of services and payments.
- Comprehensive procurement of materials for the project (within EPC contract procedures). Purchase orders issue and handling. Transport Logistics;
- Daily progress and costs reporting to Client and to the head office.
- Weekly and monthly report on the services provided to the Client, materials supplied to the project, and other activities performed.
- Management and Coordination of Procurement and Logistics process, including international deliveries;
- Work with invoices and payments tracking. Debit/Credit Notes issue, turnover and reconciliation.
- Comprehensive claim work, including claims issue and resolving with contractors and subcontractors, resolving disputes with Client. Cession of Client’s claims to the right third party and further resolving.
- Coordination of implementation of Client’s HSE, Security, Purchasing, and other programs in the frames of the project according to requirements of the legislation and the contracts terms.
- Elaboration of complete set of commercial documentation (Purchase Orders, Materials Receiving, and Issue Reports (MRR & IR), Timesheets, Master time sheets, equipment timing lists, etc) designed at satisfactory of the Client to use within the projects carried out.
- Writing and launch into effect of Business, Safety, and Technical Procedures and Regulations.
09.2007—12.2007 4 месяца
Cost control and planning specialist / contract administrator
EASTERN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY – VECO LIMITED, JV, г. Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, полная занятость.
Area of business: Oil & Gas construction;
Main Responsibilities: work at the ExxonMobil’s OPF construction site within Sakhalin – 1 project in the north of Sakhalin Island, Russia.
- Cost and expenses everyday control, track, and reporting. Work with other departments of the company, and coordination of their everyday reporting in the frames of further invoicing the Client.
- Forming and approving by the Client everyday performance reports of accumulated man-hours for the day, utilization of construction equipment, materials procured, etc for further invoicing and reimbursement by the Client and to subcontractors.
- Miscellaneous contract administration works, all rates and costs estimation and stipulation with the Client.
03.2006—03.2007 1 год 1 месяц
FLUOR DANIEL EURASIA INC, г. Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, полная занятость.
Area of business: Oil & Gas / Civil / industrial Construction / Construction Management services
Main Responsibilities: work at the ExxonMobil’s OPF construction site within Sakhalin – 1 project in the north of Sakhalin Island, Russia.
CONTRACT &COMMERCIAL WORK, PROCUREMENT, AND COMPREHENSIVE ANALYTICS as follows:
- Administration, completion, and close out of Project’s major EPC contract for construction services, providing labor, construction equipment, procurement, and services (TIC: USD 250 mln).
- Administration, completion, and close out of four general contracts for Package of Equipment Lease and Spare Parts Supply (TIC: USD30mln) for the project needs (up to the contracts close out).
- Comprehensive pre and past award work on third parties equipment rent contracts on a call off basis (within EPC contract). (Final contract value: $ 24mln).
- All Contract analytics and reporting to the management.
- Approvals (procurement and services), including Single Source Purchase Requests. Fair Price Evaluations;
- Track of the purchase orders completion and deliveries;
- Processing invoices as per the contracts above and justification of amounts invoiced. Invoices payments initiation;
- Handling contractual regular issues. Issuing contract modifications and change orders. Weekly Meetings with subcontractors;
- Claim work. Issue, resolving, and settling the claims.
03.2005—07.2005 5 месяцев
Logistics & safety coordinator
CHIOYDA TOYO SAKHALIN DEVELOPMENT LTD (CTSD, LTD), г. Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, полная занятость.
Area of business: Oil & Gas Construction
Main Responsibilities: work within Sakhalin – 2 project developed by Sakhalin Energy Investment Company (an international consortium of GasProm, Shell, Mitsui, Mitsubishi);
HSE AND LOGISTICS as follows:
- HSE general supervision, coordination and consulting the contractors; Daily reporting of the incidents, near miss cases, etc.
- Job Safety Analyses (JSA) issue and taking part in Work Method Statements discussion. Risk Assessment.
- Arrangement of lay down storage areas according to safety standards.
- General supervision for safe work of contractors. Relevant Tool Box Meeting conduction to the contractor’s personnel.
▫ Daily Reporting (HSE supervision) and Safety Analysis (risk assessment (JSA), works methods discussions, risk matrixes, etc);
▫ Implementation of Client’s HSE, Security, and other programs in the frames of the project.
10.2002—12.2004 2 года 3 месяца
Financial analyst / procurement and logistics manager
JOINT VENTURE OKEAN-MS, CO., LTD, г. Санкт-Петербург, полная занятость.
Work Location: Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Area of business: Fishery and seafood production, fishing fleet management.
Main Responsibilities: work within investment project in the field of international fishery and fish processing.
FINANCIAL ANALYTICS, BUSINESS PROJECTING, AND MARKET RESEARCH, including:
- Making Complete Investment Business-Plans for projects in fishery, including complete business projecting, estimating financial and economic part made according to the international practice;
- Financial and Economic Evaluation of projects, including both statistic and dynamic (NPV, IRR, RI, etc) methods of projecting and analyses, as well as estimation the projects attractiveness for the investors;
- Operational planning of the procurement (fuel, oil, water, other supplies), services, all job activities and operations. Cash flow and payments planning and forecasting.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) projecting and track of the actual KPI’s achieved to report the project match to the goals of the business plan. Financial and Economical Analysis; Forecasting of the financial and economical performance results, using internationally accepted indicators
- Budgeting business processes; Financial and economical analysis.
- Projecting and Tracking operative expenses, costs incurred and other cash inflows/outflows, and reporting to the management;
- Study the market prices, volumes of trade, stocks volumes. Multifactor research of the prices dynamic and the market prices short and long term forecast.
09.2000—12.2001 1 год 4 месяца
Procurement and logistics specialist
LLC KRAFT FOODS RUSSIA, г. Санкт-Петербург, полная занятость.
Work Location: Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Area of business: FMCG Production; Instant coffee production (Jacobs and Maxwell House instant coffee brands)
Main Responsibilities: work at the newly built coffee production plant built by Kraft Foods (a branch of Phillip Morris Inc.) in Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS as follows:
▫ Import of Raw Materials / Export of the Finished Goods;
▫ Procurement and logistics planning, including:
- Coffee powder (15000mt) purchase, deliveries, and stocks planning on the basis of MRP;
- Participation in MRP development program. Inventory Stocks control. Reordering (MRP) and logistics planning;
- Making a schedule of raw and packing materials purchase and delivery to meet production demands, and storage capacities. Weekly correction of the schedule depending on the deviations in sales and production plans. Estimation of "Lead Time"; Performed production planning during 3 months;
▫ Arranging for transportation and warehousing, including bidding for logistics and procurement services. Coordination of freight forwarders, customs brokers, and warehouses co-activity;
▫ Optimization of production, procurement, transportation & warehousing processes to reduce the cost and avoid stock outs;
▫ Issuing, handling, and work with shipping papers (Bill of Ladings, Air Waybills, Waybill, TIR);
USD300K saving was achieved in result of measures undertaken to optimize delivery routes, package, time, and proper cargo equipment usage, as well as using the allowances of free storage of the transit stocks. Additional USD100K saving was achieved in result of reduced warehousing costs due to better stocks planning, better control of stocks in transit, and tight coordination of the freight forwarders activity, good coordination and planning of the production and supply chain service.
05.1998—08.2001 3 года 4 месяца
Supply shore base manager
SAKHALIN ENERGY INVESTMENT COMPANY, г. Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, полная занятость.
- Managing onshore supply base’s personnel;
- Materials procurement and deliveries to offshore drilling and production platforms, including industrial chemicals, technical gases supply; bulking materials, materials requiring special temperature regime during transportation and warehousing, fuel, etc;
- Transport logistics. Export / Import operations; Stevedore works arrangement and coordination. Customs clearance;
▫ Work with port services and administration.
▫ Coordination of the subcontractors co-work;
▫ Inventory Stocks Management & Control; Materials ordering and reordering.
▫ Ocean freights handling in the seaports. Work with of shipping papers
▫ MRR, Cargo Manifests, Materials Issue, and other paperwork issue;
▫ Warehousing organization & management;
▫ Safety Management and Coordination, including handling dangerous and hazardous materials. Work with MSDS.
01.1997—05.1998 1 год 5 месяцев
Export/import & procurement specialist
JSC “AMUR SHIPBUILDING PLANT” (ASP), г. Komsomolsk-na-Amure Russian Far East, полная занятость.
Work Location: Komsomolsk-na-Amure, Russian Far East
▫ Contract administration, supervision, completion, and procurement of drilling rig foundation (14000 ton) construction project, and low radioactive waste treatment barge for McDermott Shipbuilding Inc, as well as the same for the project of Russian Commercial fleet renovation under supervision of the government of Russian Federation, as follows:
▫ Tendering. Invitation to Tenders and bid package documentation blank forms issue, distribution to the bidders, collecting the returned bids, selection of the successful bidders. Contract writing, signing off, and their further administration and close out.
▫ Import of equipment from the abroad of Russia for & Export of the produced goods to the foreign customers;
▫ Work with the customs and federal agencies (for hard currency payments control, for instance);
▫ Selection of contractors (including logistics contractors);
▫ Execution of contracts. Claim work; Invoices accounting and payment tracking.
▫ Control of customs regimes of temporary import;
▫ Work with governmental authorities and agencies regulating the industry and business execution.
Far East Technological University
Факультет: : INTERNATIONAL ECONOMY, COMMERCE AND LOGISTICS.
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Специальность: : INTERNATIONAL ECONOMY, COMMERCE AND LOGISTICS.
Курсы и тренинги
Fluor Daniel Eurasia Inc
Contract Management and Construction awareness (on-job training)
Kraft Foods Russia (branch of Phillip Morris Inc)
Logistics & Procurement Management Intensive Courses (on-job training)
Навыки и умения
Английский (свободно владею).
SAP/R3 operator (trained in Coopers price waterhouse)
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, etc)
Large experience of work within large international EPC projects, work in well-known transnational companies like FLUOR DANIEL, KRAFT FOODS (PHILLIP MORRIS (
Permanent residence is Sakhalin, ready for relocation countrywide