готов к переезду
Английский (Свободно владею)
стаж 17 лет и 10 месяцев
Job Title: Contracting engineer / Lead logistics and procurement specialist
Job location: Sakhalin Island, Russia (Kholmsk / Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk towns)
Area of business: Integrated Logistics, Supply Services (supply chain) / Operation of owned Industrial Service and Storage Facility for providing complete range of logistics services, safe storage and multipurpose industrial services.
General description: LLC OIL SERVICE operates its owned Industrial Service and Storage Facility (hereinafter - the Industrial Facility) of 50000 sqm, located in Kholmsk / Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk towns, Sakhalin region, Russia that was arranged and constructed from the grass roots on the territory of an industrial purposed land plot in Kholmsk town (Sakhalin region).
My job in this company commenced since purchase by the company of the above mentioned land plot, its further improvement and construction in the territory thereof of an Industrial Base. My work on this stage included complete scope of preaward and past award contract work (selection and contracting of construction and service contractors, further administration of the concluded contracts), arranging for the necessary materials procurement (construction materials, prepared concrete, steelwork and pipes, cable and wire, fuel, working hand tools and equipment, PPE, purchase of services related to miscellaneous certifications, fire, security alarm, HVAC systems installation and all other services required, purchase of cargo lifting equipment (cranes and forklifts) to be used in the further operations at the Industrial Facility and the spare parts for this equipment), as well as arranging for all necessary logistics support: transportations and materials storage. As of the present time, there have been constructed and launched into operation 4 cold storage warehouses, 1 heated warehouse / workshop, 8000 sqm of open hard surface laydowns and an administrative premise.
After completion of the facility construction and up to presently I have been working as a lead logistics and procurement specialist, that corresponds to the main specialization of the company, performing the functions related to providing the services of safe keeping of the commodities of miscellaneous kinds (both cold and warm storage, open air storage), including drilling muds chemicals. I provide complete inventory stocks control, incoming control of inbound cargoes and the issue thereof to the clients, supervise cargo handling operations (loading/offloading of cargoes, ensuring safety, observation of the requirements to the cargoes alignment and fastening, arrange for and coordinate shipments / freight forwarding of cargoes by all kinds of transport, including intermodal transportations. Being the facility supervisor, I carry out supervision for all operations at the facility, including managing the personnel (slingers, warehousemen, loading equipment operators), make all necessary arrangements for rendering miscellaneous services of industrial nature at the territory of the facility (assembling / disassembling of equipment, packing and crating of the equipment, manufacturing of steel structures, etc. Carry out receiving of clients cargoes by bills of lading in seaports, at the railway facilities, and arrange for these cargoes transportations to the final destinations.
The another function of mine is carrying out procurement services to the clients (industrial supplies). It includes purchase of the supplies and their movement through the chain from suppliers to the consignees, as well as ensure procurement of goods for the own needs of the facility.
My main job responsibilities also includes administration of the concluded contracts, fulfillment of their commercial terms, providing commercial reporting to the clients on the services procured to them and invoicing, as well as provide for settlement of all the matters related to the facility operation and its personnel management.
In the course of the project development, I have been engaged in the search of potential clients among the oil service companies and projects operators in Sakhalin region to attract them to make use of the Industrial Facility. It included issue of the presentations, negotiations with regard to the possibilities of co-work and other matters, provided for the company participation in tenders, preparing of tender proposals packages, comprehensively participated contracts preaward negotiations of co-work terms and prices, stipulations of the contracts terms and conditions and contracts execution.
My everyday job duties include comprehensive contracts administration and execution of the commercial terms thereof, issue of all necessary reporting documents pursuant to the contracts. Issue and collect all primary reporting on the services rendered to the client, timesheets, and then use them to form the drafts of monthly invoices to be submitted to the clients for payment. Prepare and transmit to accountants consolidated reports required for formation of invoices on the monthly amounts earned by our company, originals of primary documents and invoices. Issue all necessary addenda and amendments to the contracts, calculate pricing (with giving consideration to logistics costs and overheads) and in further arrange for fulfillment of the additional obligations taken.
So, in brief my main functionality includes:
- Preaward contract work, contracts writing and conclusion, administering the contracts concluded and fulfillment of their commercial provisions (pastaward work). Everyday reporting to the clients on completion of contracts.
- Ensuring proper participation of the company in tenders for procurement and integrated logistics services.
- Search for material procurement suppliers according to the requests of clients, conclusion of contracts with the suppliers, work out efficient logistics routes, calculate pricing, issue of Price and Commercial Proposals (Quotations) to clients, obtain approvals and Purchase orders from clients.
- Completion of the Purchase orders for goods and services.
- Carrying out planned logistics operations. Inventory control. SKUs movement reporting. Arranging for and supervision for loading/offloading works at the Industrial facility according to HSE requirements.
- Receiving of cargoes (containers) in the seaports by Bill of Ladings and at the railway stations. Arranging for the cargoes transportation to the final destinations according to shipping instructions of clients. Ensuring of the emptied containers return to the owners (shipping lines, railroad)
- Issue of warehouse reports and shipping papers (waybills, packing lists, etc), including the ones in format of the “western” companies: Materials Received Reports (MRR), Cargo manifests, Materials Issue, Materials Return, packing lists, waybills.
- Comprehensive commercial support to the operations: approval of primary reporting documents for formation of invoices, negotiations, discussions of possible co-works and elaboration of the plans of the taken obligation completion.
Procurement and logistics engineer / contracts engineer, Contracts administrator, Cost control and planning specialist / contract administrator, Contract administrator, Logistics & safety coordinator, Financial analyst / procurement and logistics manager, Procurement and logistics specialist, Supply shore base manager, Export/import & procurement specialist скрыть