, 29 лет
, готова к переезду
, Английский (Свободно владею)
и еще 2,
, Испанский (Разговорный)
, Русский (Свободно владею)
, стаж 6 лет и 10 месяцев
Dina Investment is a Dubai based Group of 28 companies worldwide with an estimated annual turnover of USD 700 million.
I have joined the group as an Executive Personal Assistant, providing assistance to the Group CEO, and been promoted to the Commercial department Coordinator after 1 month.
My role included primary coordination of diverse activities in oil & gas and petrochemicals, manufacturing and oilfield equipment supply sectors between the UAE, Iranian and Georgian offices of the Group at its HQ:
• Maintained strategic business relationship with agents, suppliers, clients and business partners, negotiating commercial and technical terms
• Handled negotiations with S&P Global Platts and reduced the cost of the final offer by 60%
• Petrochemical trade including such products as Fuel Oil, Gas Oil, LPG, Bitumen, Polyethylene
• Traveled overseas with the Manager to negotiate potential investment projects in Georgia and Turkey
• Drafted and revised Commercial proposals, Quotations, Contracts and Shipping documents
Moreover, I’ve been providing legal assistance and managed the registration of the Group companies outside the UAE, including trademark registration for a Powder Paint Manufacturer in the GCC, the UAE Branch set up process of the Inspection Services firm, license renewals of the subsidiaries in Hong-Kong, Singapore and Mauritius.
Executive Manager/Business Consultant, Corporate Travel Coordinator, Personal Assistant скрыть