готов к переезду
Английский (Свободно владею)
стаж 19 лет
Location: Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin Island, Russia
Area of business: Industrial and Civil construction. Maintenance of capital facilities. Road and Location: Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin Island, Russia
Area of business: Industrial and Civil construction. Maintenance of capital facilities. Road and construction equipment rental services;
The company takes part as a contractor in international Oil & Gas projects carried out in Sakhalin region, Russia, providing services related to temporary and capital facilities turn-key construction, maintenance and repair of industrial facilities. Among other projects the company participates in Oil and Gas Project Sakhalin – 1 (the project operator: Exxon Neftegaz Limited) in which the company acts as a contractor of Fluor Daniel Eurasia Inc. for maintenance of the access roads to well sites, as well as carries out a number of projects related to construction and maintenance of production facilities of several oilfield service companies working in Sakhalin Island and in the Khabarovsk region. The company is a key contractor for construction, repair and maintenance of municipal and agricultural facilities in Sakhalin region.
• Comprehensive tender and contracting work.
- Seeking ongoing tenders, requests for proposals (RFP) and other information in the market of industrial and civil construction services, technical maintenance and construction materials supply services for the purpose of promoting the company services in the market;
- Preparing prequalification documents, price and technical tenders, general coordination of work of the company’s subdivisions and subcontractors within preparing general tender packages either within large international and Russian construction projects or within public procurement events conducted under the Russian Federal Laws Nos. FZ-44, FZ-223 and FZ-94, and further proceeding with the company participation in the consequent tender events, electronic bids and reverse auctions. Representing the company at the sessions of tender and purchasing commissions;
- Pre-award contract work, stipulating contracts terms and condition, finalizing and sign off of contracts, administrating the contracts and past-award work for execution of the contracts terms and conditions, including EPC, PC, EPCM contracts, supply contracts, integrated logistics services, custom clearance, certification and other services contracts;
- Claim work;
- Issue and approving with a client the set of primary documents needed for billing the client;
- Taking part in meeting with clients (weekly, monthly) including conference calls and attending meeting in the offices of clients;
- Subcontracting, negations with subcontractors, writing and stipulation of the terms and conditions of all necessary subcontracts, coordination of subcontractors co-work and interaction with co-contractors within projects, verifying correctness of the amounts invoiced by subcontractors and approving the invoices.
- Supporting all necessary business correspondence and communications, issue and getting approved with a client all necessary primary documents required for billing the client (timesheets, material requisitions, waybills, various documents forms operated by clients);
- Reporting to clients, issue and getting approved with clients daily reports on the works progress, provided human resources and machinery, materials supplied, etc.
• Procurement of the projects with materials and logistics support (supply chain).
- Comprehensive work on arranging for, coordination and logistics support of procurement of the construction sites including purchase of construction materials, spare parts, construction equipment, PPE, metal ware and other items.
- Requests for proposals (RFP), making comparative analysis of the proposals received from vendors. Negotiations with vendors on reduce of prices based on an estimated fair price or a weighted average market price. Selection of successful vendors and justification of the choice to the management and clients, or justification to the management or a client single source purchases when such purchase is extremely needed or there is no a choice.
- Stipulation of the terms and conditions for supply of materials and placing orders to the vendors. Writing and conclusion of sales agreements, service agreements for providing logistics support (transportation, storage, customs clearance) and other services;
- Developing Bills of quantities and approval those with clients under EPC contracts, justification and approval of prices, quantities, specifications and terms with clients and subcontractors.
- Investigating the market seeking to find new prospective vendors and keeping respective data bases. Analyzing the market of materials ordinarily procured for the projects the company participates in, and tracking dynamics of prices in the markets (seasonal and the general dynamic). Monitoring of new proposals for cooperation received from the market players, justification and selection of the prospective or requiring the attention business proposals, considering the ways and opportunities of the cooperation;
- Work with freight forwarders on coordinating and managing inbound and outbound cargoes conveyances (including multimodal and intermodal ones), issue of shipping documents, customs clearance coordination;
• Other functions
- Attending meetings conducted by clients on HSE issues, procurement, logistics and other procedures. Work on further implementation of the clients instructions, recommendations and orders in the frames of respective projects carried out;
- Developing internal procedures and rules based on projects requirements;
- Coordinating the work of the company subdivisions within projects for the purpose of saving company’s money, increase of services quality and observation of the schedules committed.
Contracting engineer / Lead logistics and procurement specialist, Procurement and logistics engineer / contracts engineer, Projects Contracts, Tendering and Subcontracting Manager, Cost control and planning specialist / contract administrator, Projects Contracts, Tendering and Subcontracting Manager / Contract administrator, Logistics & safety coordinator, Financial analyst / procurement and logistics manager, Procurement and logistics specialist, Supply shore base manager for marine drilling works, Export/import & procurement / logistics specialist скрыть